Search This Blog

6/13/2012

Old Navy Swimwear!!

As part of the Crowdtap Old Navy Style Council sampling team I was eligible to redeem a coupon for any swimsuit of my choice. I could choose from super cute classic one pieces, stylish bikini sets or tankini sets. Not only did I receive a free swimsuit, but I was able to gift a free coupon to a friend. Here are some photos from our shopping adventure.
             
There were so many to choose from. Prints, solids and so many different cuts. Here's a super cute polka dot.
One piece bandana bow tie front


                                 Cute tankinis to mix and match. Colors, prints, stripes and solids.

   Animal prints galore...





 Stripes that scream summer!

 Prints like Zig Zags...




          After trying on many many suits....The winner was.... This cute one piece blue bandana with halter tie and deep v neck top. It fit perfect and was super comfortable. My friend and I chose the exact same suit!!! Great minds think alike....



Check out your local store for a great selection of well priced swimsuits. Here's a link if you want to check out the options online. www.oldnavy.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment